Customers placing orders through www.hobb-e-mail.com will be deemed to have read and accepted the following terms and conditions:-
DUE TO ROYAL MAIL POLICY, WE ARE UNABLE TO SEND ANY LIQUID PRODUCTS OVERSEAS. SHOULD AN OVERSEAS ORDER CONTAIN ANY SUCH PRODUCT WE WILL REFUND THOSE PRODUCTS UPON PROCESSING THAT ORDER.
- All goods shown on the site are in stock to the best of our knowledge (except PREVIEW items and where otherwise noted). Certain items, which are generally kept in stock at all times, may be shown as "Currently out of stock". These items are on order and will be back in stock, hopefully, within 10-14 days.
- Whenever possible, the site is updated daily - exceptions occur.
- Item details, information, specifications and prices are correct at the time of the product being added to the site. Product dimensions are taken from manufacturer's information and we are not responsible for discrepancies. Should this info change, the product description will be updated ASAP on the site - exceptions may occur.
- Prices shown are inclusive of VAT at 20% where applicable. If viewing the site from outside of The UK VAT will be automatically deducted from prices - please note, since "Brexit" orders from outside the UK will be,charged local taxes and import charges before delivery.
- All goods ordered are subject to Postage & Packing charges. Goods shown as Post Free or Post Paid are only sent as such within the UK. For overseas orders we may require further payment for additional P&P over and above the UK charges.
Orders received through the secure shopping cart will be processed on a first come, first served basis. NB. Orders are processed between Tuesday and Friday during shop hours - notifications of orders are not sent until orders are processed ie. notification of an order placed at 8 p.m. will not be sent until the next morning. Notifications for orders placed between 5 p.m. Friday and 9 a.m. Tuesday will not be sent until Tuesday. - Faversham Post Office is now closed on Saturday afternoons so we are no longer able to dispatch items on Saturdays.
- Orders are dispatched Tuesday to Friday.
- Orders received without complete or correct details will not be processed - please ensure that all details are correct before proceeding to payment. This includes your e-mail address which must be in the correct case where necessary. We are not obliged to contact you should details given be incorrect or incomplete.
- Orders placed offline (eg. by telephone) will have P&P added as per website rates.
- Orders placed for PREVIEW items will be processed at the time of ordering and goods will be dispatched as soon as possible after arrival. Prices shown are estimated and may be subject to alteration. PREVIEW items which are ordered and paid for are NOT refundable if delivery is delayed by the manufacturer/supplier. If you do NOT wish to be charged, please do not pre-order PREVIEW items. This is due to Payment authorisations only being valid for one month.
- Orders for items marked as "deposit" will be processed at the time of ordering. Once the goods become available we will advise the outstanding amount and how to pay. Release dates and expected prices are from info supplied by the relevant manufacturer at the time of adding to our site and are subject to alteration. Deposits paid on these items are NOT refundable or transferable to other items unless the item is cancelled or the specification significantly changed by the relevant manufacturer. If you do NOT wish to be charged, please do not pre-order deposit items.
- Goods reserved for payment at a later date must be paid for within 28 days of reservation.
- Deposits paid for reserved goods can only be used for the purchase of those goods and can not be refunded or transferred to other items.
- Your online payment will be processed using Paypal. We have no access to your payment details except to alter the total amount due to out-of-stock/unsent items, or for VAT/P&P alterations. You should receive an e-mail from Paypal accepting your payment. We will send an e-mail confirming the order, with any necessary adjustments where items are unavailable, and another when goods have been dispatched
- The tracking number for your order will be included in the dispatch email.
- Please ensure you will be at the delivery address to receive your parcel. If goods are not delivered after a couple of attempts they will be returned to us. These goods will then be refunded minus any charges incurred by having them returned.
- Goods sent in error, ie not the goods ordered, can be returned to us and a replacement or a full refund, including P&P, will be issued once the items are received back with us.
- Goods ordered in error can be returned for exchange or refund, although we will NOT refund return P&P in this case - please check the goods you have ordered before transmitting your payment.
- Goods ordered in error also include items deemed unsuitable and unwanted duplicate items - this does NOT affect your statutory rights to return unwanted unused items within 7 days of receipt.
- If you wish to return goods for any reason please contact us in the 1st instance for authorisation. We will advise on how to return the goods. Goods returned to us for whatever reason must include the payment card receipt and invoice enclosed with your delivery. They must be returned in suitable packaging to The Hobby Shop, 85 Preston Street, Faversham, Kent ME13 8NU. Please also enclose your reason(s) for returning the goods.
- We will not allow any 3rd party access to personal details left on our secure shopping cart. E-mail addresses left on the server will be used for the sole purpose of sending information regarding the order to which it relates. Please make sure that your e-mail account is set to accept e-mails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise you may not receive order confirmation and dispatch e-mails.