- 1/32nd scale kit
- 381 parts
- as SWS 3210 except as described below
- optional detail accessory parts available separately
6 MAIN DIFFERENCES
BETWEEN A-0 (SINGLE SEAT) & A-12 (DOUBLE SEAT)!
- 1.From "single seat - bomber fighter" (A-0) to "double seat - trainer plane" (A-12).
- 2.Front seat (with ejection seat) almost unchanged, back seat (no ejection seat) replacing the fuselage fuel tank installed behind the front seat.
- 3.Rear instrument panel simplified, with only minimal instrumentation.
- ●CANOPY & SURROUNDING DETAILS
- 4.Shape of the upper fuselage very different due to the lump-like canopy of the backseat and its fairing
- 5.Square panel for rear engine inspection on the back of the backseat canopy on the right side of the fuselage
- 6.Foothold to get in/off, added on the underside of the backseat canopy on the left side of the fuselage.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!