A very quick and reliable way of connecting additional cables to existing wiring in, for example model railways. The cables to be joined are placed inside the snap-lock connector, the cover is pushed home with a pair of pliers and locks shut, thus completing the connection. A simple and easy way to add extra wires onto difficult to reach wiring looms.
- Slide the connector over the existing cable
- add the new wire and squeeze with pliers
- The metal blade cuts into the insulation of both wires and completes the connection
- Ideal when soldering solutions are not suitable
- PP plastic with tin plated brass terminal
- Splice terminal type: common block
- Wire cross-section: 1.5 to 2.5mm²
- 10p each
- buy 10 at 8p each
- buy 50 or more at 6p each
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!