- The interior and exterior area are connected by a swinging pet door.
- The shelf on the wall provides space for the bucket, shovel, and rake.
- The hamster is placed on the wheel holder and remains in this position regardless of the wheel's movement.
- Outside, a large tree trunk provides shade and hiding places for the small pets.-The included label sheet contains nine paws, which can be used to decorate the walls or roof of the building as desired.
- The wheelbarrow, which can be used to transport food, is only suitable for child figures.