- 1677 pieces
Delivering prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the world’s toughest endurance races, the Ferrari 488 GTE is a car like no other. Now you can create your own LEGO® Technic model version, complete with authentic design details – just like on the iconic original.
With amazing attention to detail, this racing car model is a true expression of Ferrari’s endurance racer. Features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel that steers the car. Original stickers and authentic colours add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Escape the ordinary
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate excellent design. A new hands-on project for yourself, or the ideal gift for a motorsport fan, this LEGO Technic building kit provides an immersive build with a beautiful display model to enjoy.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO® Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
- With original race stickers and a faithful colour scheme, the LEGO® Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsports fan.
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsports.
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
- Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and bonnet.
- This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.