- 117 pieces
- Here’s a fun building challenge for kids who love racing toys! Build the Buggy and recreate an off-road adventure. Then rebuild into a Racing Car for even more building and role-play fun.
- With working suspension and steering, this action toy set (42101) creates an interesting building challenge. It promotes problem-solving skills, and there's plenty of opportunity for imaginative play too.
- The 2-in-1 design means twice the fun. Kids can build the Buggy, then rebuild the model into a sleek Racing Car. Once built, kids will love playing with their creation, or enjoying it with other buildable toy vehicles.
- Kids who love action toys will have plenty of fun building and playing with this Buggy. This educational engineering toy makes a great LEGO® gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who enjoy racing toys.
- Once built, the Buggy car toy measures over 5” (13cm) long, 2” (7cm) high and 2” (7cm) wide, making it ideal for role-play and a super addition to any existing car collection.
- No batteries are required for this Buggy car toy, so the fun starts straightaway and never slows down.
- Printed instructions are included for the Buggy plus an online PDF for the Racing Car. This model toy set also has Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app.
- LEGO® Technic™ building kits are ideal for kids who love to build and are ready for a new challenge. With a range of buildable toys, the LEGO Technic universe is loved by kids and adults alike.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!