Iwata Studio Series compressors are powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. The Iwata Studio Series are the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Iwata Ninja Jet is the lightest and most portable option for providing air to fine Iwata airbrushes, such as for nail art or cake decorating, or for working at low pressures, such as for cosmetics or body art.
Consider upgrading to the light and portable Iwata Silver Jet, which is only slightly larger and slightly heavier than the Ninja Jet. For only a small difference in price extra, the attractive Silver Jet is a little more powerful and has the advantage of a built in air pressure gauge.
The Iwata Ninja Jet is suitable for mobile or occasional use for up to half hour sessions. If you need a compressor for heavier use, please see the other Iwata Studio Series compressors.
The Ninja Jet features:
- Low maintenance, oil-less single piston air compressor
- Quiet running 90W shaded-coil motor
- Air flow at 0 psi: 0.25 CFM (7 l/min)
- Working pressure from 0 psi to 18 psi.
- Comes with 3m (10') coiled vinyl hose
- Pressure Adjustment knob
- One 1/4 BSP outlet
- Manual on/off switch
- Built in airbrush holder
- Size: L 18 x W 16 x H 11 cm (approx including handle and fittings)
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Voltage: 220-240V 50Hz
- Noise level: 55 - 57 decibels
- Duty cycle: 30 minutes continuous use. Please allow the motor to rest for at least 20 minutes after each cycle of continuous use.